Frequently Asked Questions
When are the best times to go to Walt Disney World?
Some of the best times to go visit Walt Disney World are mid January, February, March (as long as it’s not around Spring Break), First 3 weeks of May, last 2 weeks of August, September, October, November (except Thanksgiving Week) and the first 2 weeks of December.
Which Dining Plan is best for our Family?
The dining plans are all different so it just depends on how you’d like to eat while you vacation. You can choose from the Quick Service Dining Plan, Disney Dining Plan and Deluxe Dining Plan. Each dining plan has a little something different so it just depends on how you’d like to each. So say if you’d like to eat with a lot of character meals or would like some signature meals, then maybe the Deluxe Dining would work for you. Or if you’d like to eat a quick meal then the Quick Service Dining Plan would be right for you. Here are the dining plans that you can choose from:
Quick Service Dining Plan:
- 2 Quick Service Meals per person per night
- 2 Snack Credits per person per night
- 1 Refillable Mug per person
Disney Dining Plan:
- 1 Quick Service Meal per person per night
- 1 Table Service Meal per person per night
- 2 Snack Credits per person per night
- 1 Refillable Mug per person
Disney Deluxe Dining Plan:
- 3 Meals (can be used for quick service or all table service meals) per person per night
- 2 Snack Credits per person per night
- 1 Refillable Mug per person
Can you assist with Food Allergies?
Yes! I can assist with helping those out who have food allergies or sensitivities when it comes to planning out your meals for your trip. As your agent, that is something that I don’t take lightly as I too have food allergies myself and know what happens when you reserve a meal and the process for getting your food. Disney takes food allergies and sensitivities serious and they want to make sure that you too can enjoy the delicious food that everyone else is eating. If you happen to go to a buffet, the chef will come out and talk to you and your party before you head up to the buffet. They will walk you through the entire buffet and tell you what you can have and what to stay away from. If there is something that is on the buffet and you’d like it, then most times they will cook your food separate from the others. This is also the case when you go to a table service meal as well. It’s a big change from going to a regular restaurant outside of a park or the resorts where they aren’t so accommodating to where you are waited on to get a meal you will fall in love with. If someone in your party does have an allergy or sensitivity please let me know at the time of booking!
Can Disney help with anyone who has Special Needs?
Yes, Disney does accommodate anyone who has special needs. As a parent to a daughter who has Autism Spectrum Disorder, I know that they need sometimes different things to help them through with their challenges. Disney is very accommodating to anyone who has a special need. I can walk you through the procedures that you will need to take once you arrive in the parks. I can also help you out with recommending the time of year to go to help with the anxiety and stress that may come from those who have a special need such as Autism.
If a promotion comes out after I book, will I still be able to get it?
Absolutely! I will be looking at your vacation package and if a promotion happens to come out for the dates and resorts of your vacation, then I will apply the promotion for you. There is no need to call into Disney and ask for the promotion. As your agent it is my duty to make sure that I can help save you money on your vacation! I will let you know of how much you saved when I apply the promotion and look forward to helping you save as much money as you can!
Can You Book Our Dining and Fastpasses for us?
As your travel agent, that is something that I will do for you at no additional charge. Making sure that I can book all of your dining reservations and your fastpasses is something that I enjoy doing. I have found that making sure you are able to get the dining reservations that you’d like if there is availability. A lot of my clients ask when I can start to book their dining reservations and their fastpasses. The Dining Reservations can be booked 180 days from their arrival date. This is something that can be booked very quickly especially for some of the character dining and signature meals. The FastPasses I can book 60 days from your arrival date.
Can you plan a vacation at both Walt Disney World and Universal Studios?
Absolutely! This is something that I am often asked and it is something that I can easily do. If you fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO), you are able to ride the Magical Express to your Disney Resort. I will also set you up with a transfer from your Disney Resort to Universal Studios through your tickets that you purchased from me, and can have everything set up that way. There is no need to worry about if you can do both or not as you can and it is doable! Nothing is impossible with me!
Can you recommend which resorts can accommodate 5 people in the room?
Absolutely I can. Coming from a family of 5, I know how difficult it is to try and find a hotel or resort that accommodate more than 4 people to the room. The good thing about Disney is they picked up on that and made many of their resorts family friendly including sleeping up to 5 adults. Here are the resorts that can accommodate your family:
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort (the Royal Rooms are not included)
- Caribbean Beach Resort (Pirate Rooms are not included)
- Art of Animation Resort in the Family Suites (can accommodate up to 6)
- All Star Music Resort in a Family Suite (can accommodate up to 6)
- The Cabins at Fort Wilderness (Have full kitchen & can accommodate up to 6)
- Saratoga Springs Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club
- Most of Disney’s Villa Resorts
If I’d like to book a Special Tour or Event can you help me?
I can help you book a special tour or event. Whether it be a VIP Tour or a Dessert Party that is something that I can do for you. If you have someone in your party that would like to play golf or would like to spend some time at the spa, I can help you. If you have a little girl in your party that you’d like to treat to an afternoon tea or a treatment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique leave it to me!
Can you book me at a Good Neighbor Hotel?
Yes I can. If you prefer to stay at a Good Neighbor Hotel at either Walt Disney World or Disneyland, I can help you!
I’d like to book a Disney Cruise, but will my kids be bored?
No! Your child will have more than enough to do while on board our cruise ships! Disney Cruise Line offers many things for your children to do whether it be in one of our kids clubs, watching a movie, playing mini golf with a character or enjoying the pools! The kids clubs are:
- Disney’s Oceaneer Club (ages 3-12)
- Disney’s Oceaneer Lab (ages 3-12)
- Edge (ages 11-14)
- Vibe (ages 14-17)
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (ages 3-12)
*Please note that all children who attend the Oceaneer Club and Lab must be fully potty trained!*
Plus there is all you can eat ice cream and snacks and food so not one child should complain they are bored!
Can I use you to book my next cruise if I’ve sailed on a Disney Cruise before?
Yes you can use me as your agent. If you felt that trying to plan, book your cruise and extras was a little too time consuming for you then I can take care of it all for you. From planning your sea days to planning your on-board activities to planning your excursions! This is something that I can help with at no extra charge to you. I will complete all necessary paperwork for your online check in and will make sure you get what you’d like. If you have sailed with Disney Cruise Line before please make sure you have your Castaway Club ID number when booking so that I can apply it to your account!
Do you recommend getting the travel insurance when you cruise?
Yes! I always recommend getting the travel insurance when you cruise. You never know what could happen to anyone in your party and that is something that you don’t want to have to worry about. If there happens to be an illness or you need to cancel your cruise, having the travel insurance you will be more protected with it and not lose your money.
I want to do a Special Cruise, can you book that?
Absolutely! If you are looking to do a Star Wars Day at Sea, Marvels Day at Sea, Day of Frozen Fun, Halloween at High Seas or a MerryTime Cruise, I can help you book it. Sometimes traveling during the holidays can be busy inside the parks, but just hop on a boat for some extra fun and relaxation! Cruising during the holiday’s can be the perfect answer for you and your family! Disney Cruise Line has made it extra special and fun for you to take a special cruise with your family! Just ask me how to get booked!
When I book my vacations, do I have to pay in full?
No! When you use Main Street Magic, LLC as your travel agency, then you don’t have to pay in full and are required to pay the deposit on your vacation. The deposit amounts are different for each destination and are as follows below.
~Walt Disney World Resort, for reservations made 31 days or more prior to your arrival date, a $200 deposit is required. Payment in full will be required 30 days from when you arrive.
~Disneyland Resort, for reservations made 31 days or more before your arrival day, then a $200 deposit is required. Your payment in full is required 30 days from when you are due to arrive.
~Adventures by Disney, for reservations made 121 days or more before your vacation you are required will be equal to 10% of the vacation package for each guest, not including any additional add-ons. The deposit is refundable up to 14 calendar days after the original booking then it will become non-refundable. The final payment must be made 120 days from the vacation date you arrive, unless the reservation was made after the 120 days from when you arrive, then the full amount of the vacation will be due at the time of booking.
~Aulani Resort & Spa, for all reservations you must pay 1 night of your accommodation as your deposit and the remainder of the balance will be paid when you check-in.
~Disney Cruise Line, for all bookings on a Disney Cruise Line the required deposit is 20% of your cruise fare. Your final payment will be due according to the information below:
- Cruises 1 to 5 Nights where embark or debark is a U.S. Port (Non-Holiday Sailings), Non-Suites & Non-Concierge Staterooms: 75 Days prior to arrival.
- Holiday Sailings*: Cruises 1 to 5 Nights where embark or debark is a U.S. Port, Non-Suites & Non-Concierge Staterooms: 90 Days prior to arrival.
- Cruises 1 to 5 Nights where embark or debark is a U.S. Port, Suites & Concierge Staterooms: 120 Days prior to arrival (deposit non-refundable).
- Cruises 6 to 9 Nights where embark or debark is a U.S. Port (Non-Holiday Sailings), Non-Suites & Non-Concierge Staterooms: 90 days prior to arrival.
- Holiday Sailings*: Cruises 6 to 9 Nights where embark or debark is a U.S. Port, non-suites & non-concierge staterooms: 105 days prior to arrival.
- Cruises 6 to 9 Nights where embark or debark is a U.S. Port, suite & concierge staterooms (deposit non-refundable): 120 days prior to arrival.
- Cruises 10 Nights or More and Cruises Less than 10 Nights where Embark and Debark is non-U.S. Port, non-suites & non-concierge staterooms: 120 days prior to arrival.
- Cruises 10 Nights or More and Cruises Less than 10 Nights where Embark and Debark is non-U.S. Port, Suites & Concierge Staterooms (deposit is non-refundable): 150 days prior to arrival.
What is the Castaway Club?
The Castaway Club is something that enhances your cruise each time you book after your first sailing! Something magical happens each time you book a cruise and sail with Disney Cruise Line. The more you sail with us, the more you will discover! The levels of the Castaway Club are:
- Silver Castaway Club: Guests who have sailed 1-4 times
- Gold Castaway Club: for guests who have sailed 5-9 times
- Platinum Castaway Club: for guests who have sailed 10 times or more
Some of the benefits that you will enjoy with being a Castaway Club member are:
- Advance booking for shore excursions; nursery and spa services; and fine dining reservations at Remy & Palo. While guests who have never sailed before can book 75 days prior to sailing, silver club members can book from 90 days prior to sailing, gold club members can book 105 days prior to sailing and platinum club member can book a full 120 days prior to sailing!
- A Welcome Back Gift waiting in your Stateroom.
- Complimentary Castaway Club lanyard and special Key to the World.
- And so much more!!
Can you book other travel locations besides Disney?
Yes, I can book other vacations for you besides Disney! If you are looking for a cruise, I can plan that for you. If you are looking for an all-inclusive vacation, I can help you with that! Just let me know where you’d like to go and I can assist you in finding the right vacation you would like!
How can I book with you?
If you are ready to book your vacation please feel free to fill out the quote form in the menu or send me an email at email@example.com and I will be more than happy to assist you!!!