I have been asked a lot if the Deluxe Dining Plan at Walt Disney World is worth the price and I have to say that yes it is! Ever since I started going with my husband back in 2011, we have gotten the Deluxe Dining Plan. He loves to eat and well I love to hoard the snack credits until the end of the trip. We did realize that it is a lot of food, but we like having the option to either eat at a Table Service Meal or a Quick Service Meal each day! We love having the opportunity to eat 3 meals a day if we wanted to…or if we wanted to have a late breakfast and a dinner at a signature dining restaurant meal.
We have only gotten the Disney Dining Plan once for a quick weekend trip and for that trip it was enough food. But for a week long trip and if you are foodies like we are, maybe the Deluxe Dining Plan is for you and your family! Here are some of the reasons and perks of getting the Deluxe Dining Plan with your vacation package:
- 3 Meals a day if you choose to or if your not a breakfast person, then maybe an early lunch and a meal that takes two dining credits.
- You can eat at either a table service meal or you can choose quick service as your meal.
- You can eat at restaurants such as Cinderella’s Royal Table, California Grill or do a dining show like Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Fort Wilderness!
- If you want all meals to be character meals then you can.
- When you sit down at a lunch or dinner meal that is a table service meal then you get an appetizer, entree, dessert and a non-alcoholic drink!
- You will never go hungry on this plan since you are walking a lot while on vacation!
- You get 2 snack credits per night which is amazing.
- You can do all buffet meals if you want.
- You don’t have to worry about how many dining credits you have or using too many to eat at a signature dining restaurant.
- You can enjoy different restaurants each meal!
The choices are wonderful and honestly I always suggest this meal plan! The one thing that you do have to worry about is tipping if you eat at a Table Service Meal but you will never go hungry on this meal plan either! And if you go during the Free Dining and stay at a Moderate or Deluxe Resort, you can upgrade from the Disney Dining Plan to the Deluxe Dining Plan! We have as a family eaten at a lot of new restaurants while having this plan and I love to wait until the last day to get all of our snack credits so we can have treats for the road home!
If you are interested in booking your Disney Vacation today, contact me today and let’s book your trip!